Experience, knowledge and integrity are at the forefront of the representation you will find at the Law Offices of Luvell L. Glanton, and they have been since the firm's founding in 1990. Through the years, the firm has grown and changed, but Nashville personal injury attorney Luvell L. Glanton has remained committed to improving his clients' lives and helping them return to a sense of normalcy after suffering a serious injury.
A Respected Nashville, Tennessee, Lawyer To Stand Up For You
Mr. Glanton has built his practice on strong referrals from satisfied clients. He takes the time to assess each client's unique situation. This level of personal attention has given him insight into the medical and financial struggles his clients face long after their accidents, as he has been able to remain in close contact with several of them.
He can anticipate the challenges injured individuals could face regarding on-going medical care and the inability to return to work, and works to recover maximum compensation for these needs. When you contact our office, you will have access to a law firm with:
- Tremendous work ethic and a commitment to integrity that is exemplified in the personal attention that each case receives
- Responsive and clear communication through every stage of legal proceedings to keep clients informed of the status of a case and what they can expect
- Vast knowledge of negotiations and courtroom proceedings built over the course of 20 years in personal injury law
- Demonstrated skill in maximizing compensation that is shown in high referral rates from satisfied clients and notable successes in a wide range of personal injury matters
- Sophisticated legal resources and strategic representation that involves thorough investigations, expert testimonies and independent medical opinions from relevant professionals
All personal injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. Schedule a free initial consultation by contacting the Law Offices of Luvell L. Glanton online or by telephone at 615-953-8305 (toll free at 800-419-0697).